Are these oyster shells suitable for ducks?

Be careful with those. I found actual shards of steel wool on the one and only bag of Manna Pro's 50lb oyster shells I purchased. I'm not talking just one piece the bag was absolutely littered with pieces of metal. I don't know if it was a bad batch or what, but never again will I allow those oyster shells anywhere near my ducks.

Be careful with those. I found actual shards of steel wool on the one and only bag of Manna Pro's 50lb oyster shells I purchased. I'm not talking just one piece the bag was absolutely littered with pieces of metal. I don't know if it was a bad batch or what, but never again will I allow those oyster shells anywhere near my ducks.
I never found those. Now I’m wondering about their quality. Yuck!:sick

Ooh. I use this brand and have never had issues. I would have contacted the manufacturer and taken it back to the store.

Back
Top Bottom