Are they truly game fowls?

I did a bit of digging through OP's other posts and I see products labeled as from Nigeria so that may be where they're from. These just look like wild type or landrace chickens. From my reading they may be called "Ibile" locally. Regardless, this may not be the best forum to ask about your breeds since the members here are most likely more familiar with Western breeds for the most part. You may have more luck asking chicken farmers from your area :)

There also seems to be two ecotypes of local chickens prevalent between in each ethnic group called Yoruba and Fulani. There is very little information on how to distinguish them and it's probably based off of where they were purchased from and what area you live in!
I did ask around most famers here aren't familiar with what breed is what except the commercial raised bird's so I took the breeder's word for what his bird's are

They're mixes. The standards depend on what country you live in. But in America they should have white legs in most varieties, red earlobes, not white. They should fit specific color patterns, and they should have a specific weight and body shape. None of yours really fits any purebred game fowl standard.

Here are pictures of good black breasted red OEGBs.

View attachment 3736460View attachment 3736461
Alright I see my new project ahead
To build them up to the standards

There also seems to be two ecotypes of local chickens prevalent between in each ethnic group called Yoruba and Fulani. There is very little information on how to distinguish them and it's probably based off of where they were purchased from and what area you live in!
@Rhodebar Lover I guess you where right

A friend of mine identified my male as an abuke, a type of local chicken distinguished buy their wing feathers, I also noticed most of the offsprings bare the same features

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_190239_771.jpg
    IMG_20240211_190239_771.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240211_190256_267.jpg
    IMG_20240211_190256_267.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 8
Here he is still with my black sex link hen

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_113651_473.jpg
    IMG_20240210_113651_473.jpg
    695.1 KB · Views: 4