Arizona Chicken Breeders/Sellers: need your info

Hey Sock....been meaning to submit my info.......

Farm Name: Ecko Valley Ranch
Website/blog: pending
Contact Info: PM
Breeds: Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins (project color)
Comments: Also raise Red Golden, Lady Amherst, and Yellow Golden (Ghigi) Pheasants. Eggs, chicks and started young available on a limited basis.

Would you like to be listed on my blog? Yes
smile.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
kera! :

ANYMORE AZ GOT CHICKENS FOR SALE THEY ARE BREEDING OR LOOKING TO START IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS,,,POST AND LET KNOW WHAT AND WHEN AVAILABLE..tHANKS

hey kera, is that a question or a statement?
im not trying to be derogitory, just didnt understand if your looking to buy or sell.
have a good one
chet:idunno

I am trying to find Chicken breeders that are located here in AZ. Ive had a hard time trying to find those that breed and/or sell chickens in this state.

I plan on putting this info on my blog. (located my avatar) if you are interested.

Please post your...

Farm Name:
Website/blog:
Contact Info:
Breeds:
Comments:

Would you like to be listed on my blog? Yes or no

Thank you so much for helping with this.

I am putting together a Nankin bantam flock, so I search forums of Nankin bantam, and contacted the breeders on the forums mailing list, I had great responce. You may be able to learn of breeders in your state this way.

Farm Name: Azahara Ranch
Website/blog: Facebook
Contact Info: facebook, or [email protected]
Breeds: Chickens: For 2012--Bantam Buttercups, Bantam White Faced Black Spanish, Standard Golden Duckwing Phoenix, Spangled OEGs. Currently: Leghorns and Leghorn Hybrids--(selling out!). Water Fowl: Chinese Brown Geese, Runner Ducks, Apricot Call Ducks(comming 2012). Trukeys: Royal Palms. Meat Rabbits: American Blue and New Zealand White. Finches: Zebras-- Black Face, Fawn Cheek, Lightback, Pied, Orange Breasted, Florida Fancy, Isabell (Florida Silver), Pheao.
Comments:
I currently have a few Leghorns and leghorn mixes available-- they will be culled 5/20/2011 to make room for 2012 projects..
I will be breeding for exhibition quality Bantam Buttercups, Spangled OEGs, WFBS in 2012
Birds will be available on a limited basis. Local Sales only (until I learn how to ship animals safely)--Visitors are not allowed on the Ranch for the health and safety of our animals.

Would you like to be listed on my blog?--Yes :)

Thanks Sock Puppet for putting this together. I'm in Scottsdale and it's so hard to find any breeders. I'm in the market for female Silkies. :)

Back
Top Bottom