Arizona Chickens

@City farm

Found Ranger!  He was indeed where I thought he was with the farmer who had built the pen with a top on it about 3 stories high!!  He has a place to get out of the weather - raised water and feeding platforms and he has three girls too.  He came to see me looking for his treat - he remembered :love  or maybe my pocket smelled like a banana!!  I was very pleased and the farmer was relieved.  :thumbsup     All is well in Ranger's world.    

That is so great you found him and he is living the good life over there with his ladies! :)

One of my two silkies

And my second silkie.
It's easy to tell which is which because one already has feathers on the feet and the other doesn't.

images
My aunt needs to be rid of her 2 Bantam (like, very small bantam ) Old English Roosters! They are very friendly, and their crows are the cutest! Please let me know if you are interested, and I can hook you up with her. these boys need a forever home!

Anyone need a big beautiful Americauna rooster? He's 6 mo old.
Are you able to post pictures. If your are serious pictures help with advertising.

Personally I would like a rooster which is over two years old and is Naked Neck. I figure that an older rooster would crow less. ?????????

Chicken stories are great.. Thanks Dave , you have always made us laugh.. We miss you on here.. Let us know when you & DW are in Tempe, or plan a evening.. We will have tea in the garden and marshmallows by the bonfire.. Soon...:frow

Thanks Dephane. Miss you guys too.

Speaking of funny...

Knock Knock!

Knock. Knock

Are you able to post pictures. If your are serious pictures help with advertising.  

Personally I would like a rooster which is over two years old and is Naked Neck. I figure that an older rooster would crow less.  ?????????
I have heard that a baby sock with the toe cut out works like a no crow collar but I haven't tried it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom