Arizona Chickens

I seen that! What do you have for your flock?
I have 6 chicks in a brooder in the shed right now. 3 Rhode Island reds and 3 barred rocks. They’ll be a month old on Wednesday. We have a fairly large pre fab coop with run that we have reinforced and are doing modifications on. The weather is awful. I can’t wait to start acclimating them for outdoors. How about you?

Hi. Nice to meet you as well. It’s cold and snowing but yes, I’m glad to be up here! 💕
I think I've forgotten what living with snow's like 😂.
I have a fellow from somewhere up there coming tomorrow to get some chickens. He's come down a few times for birds and all I know of the White mountains comes from him. Pine trees and fresh air galore.

Are these your first chickens?

I think I've forgotten what living with snow's like 😂.
I have a fellow from somewhere up there coming tomorrow to get some chickens. He's come down a few times for birds and all I know of the White mountains comes from him. Pine trees and fresh air galore.

Are these your first chickens?
Yes it’s very nice. You definitely need to be here when it’s summer for you! These are my first chickens. Well when I stayed on my aunt’s property 10 years ago for about a year, she had chickens and one decided to adopt our yard and pig where she had babies…but then we moved. Looking forward to this so much.

Back
Top Bottom