Arizona Chickens

So what breed of chickens does everyone have? Which is your favorite breed and why? I have a hienz 57 mix. I have 2 buffs, 3 black sex link, 6 EE, 2 lace Wyandotte’s, 1 barred rock, 3 copper Marans and the 3 I got from @BlueBaby. I really like my sex link girls. Big birds, fairly friendly and great layers, but I think my copper Marans are gonna be my favs. I have one that is named shadow because she is always in your business. Super friendly and wants attention.

I have my 8 buff orps, 20 ee's, and 1 speckled Sussex. I haven't experienced any other breeds really. I did have a mystery breed rooster that was sold as a buff orp but had orange legs not white... he was MEAN lol and had blue eyes as a chick.

I used to think buffs were the best even though I hadn't tried other breeds lol I can't really choose between them lol right now my ees are so much friendlier and calm and not so scared so I guess I enjoy spending time with them more :)

Picasso the Sussex (ooohhhh that's gonna be her title now lol) is super sweet too. :)

I off to Ohio tomorrow to visit my mom and brother. My sister is also coming from Pennsylvania so we will all be together for the first time in 7 yrs.

Hubby will be in charge of the chickens while I’m gone. He loves to spoil them.

How long are you staying up there? I'm sure that your hubby will do well with them. If I start feeling cold down here, I'll think of you freezing up there!

So what breed of chickens does everyone have? Which is your favorite breed and why? I have a hienz 57 mix. I have 2 buffs, 3 black sex link, 6 EE, 2 lace Wyandotte’s, 1 barred rock, 3 copper Marans and the 3 I got from @BlueBaby. I really like my sex link girls. Big birds, fairly friendly and great layers, but I think my copper Marans are gonna be my favs. I have one that is named shadow because she is always in your business. Super friendly and wants attention.

You were here, so you already know what I have. Need some more? :lau

Back
Top Bottom