Arizona Chickens

I said that she couldn't get confused because Hazel lay's green eggs, and the silkies lay little white one's. Stop reading me wrong!

I didn't say anything rude or mean, and it's normal for people to interpret things different, haha I can't believe you freaked out over this I was just bantering

Besides I think how I interpreted it was logical, and all I said was eww bc that's what I thought but I think you got upset bc I can tell you don't like me much and that's ok

And now I take my leave bc I never came here to read rudeness and I always try to stay away from negativity besides I was just clarifying to Michelle that I understood and what I had thought you were implying

I went back and reread those original posts and I stand by what I originally thought

I'm sure many here will be happy to see me leave the thread and some won't or don't care either way

Besides reading your posts @BlueBaby honestly makes me sad many times thinking of the roosters with life and feeling dying a horrible death by wild animals we are just too different in that aspect to agree which is ok

Please no one send me pm's if you don't agree fine, I just don't want to hear it

Thank you, take care all I hope all goes well for you @FeatherPugs I enjoyed your insights on your chickens and mine @SonoranChick you as well were fun to chat with
Along with many others as well you all were really nice and put up with me for a long time :)

My pretty eggs. @BlueBaby I can not take on more chickens. I hardly have time for my 20 now and can only imagine my hubby’s complaints if I came home with more:oops:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 2
@meeetthebubus sweet chickie mama, don't let outside stress get to you. For that matter don't let it get to any of us. It is easy to happen at this time of year with everything overflowing with people who are self-focused. Spend more time with the chickies that's what I do - even if it means taking care of my Princess of Poop duties.
Wet out there for me this morning - seems we have had a LOT more wet in the coop than usual! The Phoenix Valley has had almost 3" over the usual rain fall which is measured at Sky Harbor and we all know that they don't get what everyone else gets. I have puddles where the ground is saturated - sure wish there were little cisterns under there that would use the water when its hot and dry!!
@igorsMistress Blessed Be. My good friend is a user of the pentagram.
@Suzyqschickens I have 32 and I could sell another 32's eggs!! With winter folks in right now I am selling eggs 2 dozen at a time as fast as the girls can lay them!!

Oh come on you guys. This is a forum, it's easy to misconstrue when you can't see body language and facial features.

Chill the hell out and stop being so overly sensitive about everything. Damn!

X2 and not just this thread but I've seen a lot of people overreact/freak out over nothing on lots of other threads lately too. Maybe it's the time of year or cold weather, idk.

And for the record, I went back and read everything too and I'm pretty sure bluebaby was joking with the original confuse the eggs comment and was not "implying" anything. I really don't think it was that deep. But I think everyone, on both sides, needs to just chill out a bit.

@meeetthebubus sweet chickie mama, don't let outside stress get to you. For that matter don't let it get to any of us. It is easy to happen at this time of year with everything overflowing with people who are self-focused. Spend more time with the chickies that's what I do - even if it means taking care of my Princess of Poop duties.
Wet out there for me this morning - seems we have had a LOT more wet in the coop than usual! The Phoenix Valley has had almost 3" over the usual rain fall which is measured at Sky Harbor and we all know that they don't get what everyone else gets. I have puddles where the ground is saturated - sure wish there were little cisterns under there that would use the water when its hot and dry!!
@igorsMistress Blessed Be. My good friend is a user of the pentagram.
@Suzyqschickens I have 32 and I could sell another 32's eggs!! With winter folks in right now I am selling eggs 2 dozen at a time as fast as the girls can lay them!!

Thank you :highfive:

Oh man I only have time to check in every once in a while, I hate to see some of my favorite AZ peeps not getting along :hmm I know it's so easy to misinterpret things online and end up with ruffled feathers...baby Cora adds enough drama to my life right now lol @meetthebubus not sure if you'll see this but I certainly enjoy your company around here and hope you decide to stay. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from the internet, I've had to step away for a few days before (not this thread but BYC main) as @FeatherPugs said, spend more time with the chickens and just kind of hit the reset button.

Did everyone enjoy the rain? We got a little bit on and off, with some fog today. Not sure if the chickens enjoyed it...we've only been getting about 3 eggs per day lately. How long does a molt typically last? Their feathers have all grown in, so I assumed they were finished molting. But egg production is still low.

Back
Top Bottom