Arkansas folks speak up.........

I sell silkie hatching eggs and silkie chicks! I have availability for chicks from May to September and usually have a dozen or so eggs available. $8 per chick and I raise them until they are fit to travel (2-3 weeks) and eggs are $30 per dozen for local pickup in Harrison, Arkansas or $80 for shipping.
We are in Harrison. Are you able to sex them with a reasonable certainty

Hello everyone! I am ISO a Marans rooster. Preferably around the 4 months of age or never been with hens. I don't want him beating up my old rooster. I can pickup near the Harrison, Arkansas area. Please message with pictures, price, and so forth. I would also like a purebred one. I need one ASAP.

NWA folks! I have a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte young rooster for sale, about 28 weeks old. And a black silkie rooster, almost a year old. Just have too many roosters! Would consider a trade for a hen depending on breed.
B9EE3A4D-AD2D-4589-AED7-46CB9FD3F9D5.jpeg

DAAC1352-1F8A-4910-AD64-FE43013A67E4.jpeg

Anybody around central arkansas know where some quail are for sale? Looking for about a dozen females and a male. Don't care the breed I just want eggs.

Anybody around central arkansas know where some quail are for sale? Looking for about a dozen females and a male. Don't care the breed I just want eggs.
I’ll have plenty for you to choose from at Saturday’s poultry swap in Cave City. I’d strongly recommend two males for a dozen females, though.

Ok so I'm about to buy 2 big incubators. Anybody in the central or southern part of the state interested in me hatching their eggs for them? Might even have some straight run chicks for sale in the next few months.

Is anyone interested in one or more pekin drake(s)? I have 3 Pekins that I suspect are male (based off of their voice) 11ish weeks old. We have 2 Rouen and 1 Khaki Campbell that I’m pretty sure are female so our ratios are a bit off and I’m hesitant to keep drakes since we also have chickens. I’d hate to see them go and the kids love them all but figured I’d put out a feeler here before trying Craigslist or next door. We’re not in a rush to get rid of them but I can imagine once they start trying to mate we’ll change our tune. We’re in Central Arkansas.

I’ll post some pictures in a bit

ETA: pics

We’ll likely keep Nibbles because he is my daughter’s favorite and he has a little bit of leg issues but I’m open to getting rid of him as well.

Daisy has feathers growing out of (his?) legs and has since we got him.

They’re currently on Purina Duck Feed and they also free range a good portion of the day

Attachments

• AAD4D24F-6E4D-4E72-BFC1-0CE09CB4BA7C.jpeg
    AAD4D24F-6E4D-4E72-BFC1-0CE09CB4BA7C.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 2
  • D3BBAB92-18A4-4550-A928-229745D5CBA4.jpeg
    D3BBAB92-18A4-4550-A928-229745D5CBA4.jpeg
    479.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2A6F54AA-BD2A-4D6E-B0B5-97FD4A241DB5.jpeg
    2A6F54AA-BD2A-4D6E-B0B5-97FD4A241DB5.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi, all, I'm in Hot Springs. I'm looking for a young White Chinese goose, a male preferably. If anyone has one available please let me know!

Attachments

• Turbo 1.jpg
    Turbo 1.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom