Arkansas folks speak up.........

My Nugget passed away today. We are going to try and hatch her eggs. She was sweet yet full of sass. I miss her so much already. Hawk got in the pen. Does anyone have some Sebright eggs they could send me? Or chicks or started pullets we could meet up and exchange? I may be willing to trade a Cochin Bantam hen. DEFINITELY will pay. Name your price. RIP Nug Nug.

My Nugget passed away today. We are going to try and hatch her eggs. She was sweet yet full of sass. I miss her so much already. Hawk got in the pen. Does anyone have some Sebright eggs they could send me? Or chicks or started pullets we could meet up and exchange? I may be willing to trade a Cochin Bantam hen. DEFINITELY will pay. Name your price. RIP Nug Nug.
I’m sorry to hear that happened :hugs!!! I sadly don’t have that breed. Wishing you best finding eggs/chicks and good luck hatching her eggs!

Hello y’all,

I have hatching eggs for sale from a few different breeds of ducks and some coming soon! If you are far and want some of these eggs, shipping is an option!

Mix Hatching Eggs: $10 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Black with White and Fawn & White.

Ancona Hatching Eggs: $20 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Chocolate Bibbed and Black & White. I will collect the eggs in about a month.

Indian Runner Hatching Eggs: $20 per dozen + shipping. Colors include Black, Fawn & White, Chocolate, Blue, Sliver, Silver Bibbed, Blue Bibbed, Mallard, Emery Pencil, and White.

Back
Top Bottom