Arkansas folks speak up.........

Okay guys & gals, I've pretty much decided on the chickens I want. 4 white [Columbian] Delaware & a Roo, as well as 1 Sussex hen for brooding, since I've read that the Delaware "CAN be broody)".

Now, if someone can point me in the right direction for me to get them, or if you have them to sell I'd appreciate it.

I live in Poteau, just a few minutes from Fort Smith.

Comments are always welcome.

There is a huge sale over at wister tonight you can find some great stock there, me and a few others will be there feel free to look me up and I will help if I can.

Puddin fluff they are buff orpington eggs, I'll will be the turner this time as I have too many for my turner.
ep.gif
That's a whole lot of hand turning!!! It will be worth it when all those cute little fluffy butts start popping out!
jumpy.gif

Found a nice flock of Marans today. There were Black Copper and Splash. My dad went with me (actaully he found then advertised, and had me go with him) to see about them. Thought about buying them but he decided he wanted them himself. I'll wait until he tires of them ( and he will eventually) then I'll get them.

Went also to a local hatcher and found more EE's. Bought me 15 of those.

Will have 25 Top Hat Special from Ideal Poultry that should arive about the 3rd of May. I told my wife (she doesn't care for the chickens) that this was her birthday present sine they will be (should) on her birthday.

Heritage Seeker hope you sell your German New Hampshire you have advertised on the Arkansas Swap page. Anyone looking for New Hampshires check them out. Very pretty chickens. 202roosterlane's stock.

How are you doing Pauletta? Been a while since we talked.

Anyone have Araucana's or hatching eggs (not too high) for sell? Looking for some preferably BBR but would consider Golden Duckwing or Silver Duckwing.

Last edited:
Hello fellow arkansasan i live near walnut ridge in a little town called Egypt. It's been a while since I've posted here but got new things going on just wanted to post about. I've ordered some duck eggs and can't wait to have them hatch out working on getting some turkey and peafowl as well don't know much about peafowl but been doing lots of research. If anyone has any advise would gladly take it.

Back
Top Bottom