Arkansas folks speak up.........

Help! I had a raccoon break in and lost a lot of my babies
sad.png
. I'm looking for chicks ideally welsummers, cuckoo marans, spotted Sussex or buff orpingtons. Does anyone have any in the 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 month age range for sale. Please help.

I have 3 of the "Red Pullets" from TSC this spring I can let go. They are 3.5 months old now. There is also a rooster that was called a pullet. PM for details if you are interested.

HI guys!

I don't live in Arkansas anymore, I'm in Florida now, and I need your help. The image I have from our favorite feed store is old, and I can only find a small image online. I am making a gift for my wife in memory of her birds.
Does anyone have a Powell's feed store bag that they can scan the graphic off of? It would be a big help!
This is the largest image I could find:

I need to get a better image of those chicks, but the more I enlarge it the worse it gets. I need an image with better resolution.

Many Thanks!

HI guys!

I don't live in Arkansas anymore, I'm in Florida now, and I need your help. The image I have from our favorite feed store is old, and I can only find a small image online. I am making a gift for my wife in memory of her birds.
Does anyone have a Powell's feed store bag that they can scan the graphic off of? It would be a big help!
This is the largest image I could find:

I need to get a better image of those chicks, but the more I enlarge it the worse it gets. I need an image with better resolution.

Many Thanks!

if you can give me a few days to get back in my print shop i'll scan a bag & run a trace program on it & should be able to send you a clean image. pm me your email & i'll send it to you in a PDF file. jerry@Rocky Hill Farm

Back
Top Bottom