Arkansas folks speak up.........

So true. You should see my other ones.
yippiechickie.gif

Domino (Left) and Yin (Right) with Clover in the background.

Yang

A better picture of the smaller blue.

D.gif
wee.gif
D.gif
Chickens, Chickens, EVERYWHERE!
D.gif
wee.gif
D.gif
Those black/white ones look like some Houdans. Love those crazy birds.
thumbsup.gif

Hi, Sona!
frow.gif

edited before I get in trouble posting ads. I didn't realize the AR swap page was locked and requested to move. Sorry.

Last edited:
Howdy! Central Arkansas here, I've been raising quite a few breeds! We are loving every minute of it! I never knew how my life would change when I started this business. I have a page on my facebook look under "chicks for sale" album. I raise quite a few breeds so feel free to pm me and ask what I have.

https://www.facebook.com/april.stites/

Last edited:
Well, we've got a broody on our hands. Just marked & stuck 10 eggs under her. We'll see how it goes! :) Would much rather have "mama" take care of the chicks!

The 8 chicks we got from the hatching are doing great. They spent the 1st week in the house (no heat lamp) then moved outside during the day, inside at night (still no heat lamp) and they've been perm outside for a bit over a week now.

Processed a roo today too. He was one of the three that wouldn't stay in the run so I wasn't sure how I was ever going to catch him for processing. Well, he basically put himself right into my hands and since he decided to do that I decided to take advantage. This is the first time I've processed, myself, so it was .... interesting. I just skinned him instead of trying to pluck him. Only took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. Now ... to process the other 8 lol!

Well, we've got a broody on our hands. Just marked & stuck 10 eggs under her. We'll see how it goes! :) Would much rather have "mama" take care of the chicks!

The 8 chicks we got from the hatching are doing great. They spent the 1st week in the house (no heat lamp) then moved outside during the day, inside at night (still no heat lamp) and they've been perm outside for a bit over a week now.

Processed a roo today too. He was one of the three that wouldn't stay in the run so I wasn't sure how I was ever going to catch him for processing. Well, he basically put himself right into my hands and since he decided to do that I decided to take advantage. This is the first time I've processed, myself, so it was .... interesting. I just skinned him instead of trying to pluck him. Only took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. Now ... to process the other 8 lol!
WOW! I wish I was that brave! I want to process the extra roos that I know I will have but I know i'm too chicken-so I will have to find someone to do that for me.....

Back
Top Bottom