Arkansas folks speak up.........

I might be confused on what I saw, but I think I saw the banner outside TSC in Stuttgart yesterday saying that they had chicks in stock... for those who want to know.

Co
Congratulations!
Thank you.

We hatched these three babies in the past 24 hours. It's our first hatch. Three bantams and I hope they are silkies.

love.gif

I got my 20 Buff Rock males from Ideal this morning. They were shipped yesterday and all arrived alive and active. And loud!
Did I just read "males"? Only boys? You planning a family reunion/chicken bar b q?

Paragould----Anyone know where and when chickens sales happen..?

welcome-byc.gif

Congratulations!
Thanks! We go the 21st for the interview and I am not sure when we hear anything after that.

Puddin, I've been working on black mottled and red mottled green egg layers and got there or at least close enough. I found that boring. When they hatch the only excitement is how many black and how many reds did you get. They all look the same. It's hard to tell grown chickens apart without the zip ties on their legs. I figure If I use a buff male over my hens I'll get a real rainbow of colors and in a couple of years be back to mottled green egg layers.

I'll keep the best rooster out of the bunch to be next year's flock master and the rest will go in the freezer.

Puddin, I've been working on black mottled and red mottled green egg layers and got there or at least close enough. I found that boring. When they hatch the only excitement is how many black and how many reds did you get. They all look the same. It's hard to tell grown chickens apart without the zip ties on their legs. I figure If I use a buff male over my hens I'll get a real rainbow of colors and in a couple of years be back to mottled green egg layers.

I'll keep the best rooster out of the bunch to be next year's flock master and the rest will go in the freezer.

I knew there had to be a reason. I am always trying to get rid of too many boys and here you go buying a batch.:lau

Back
Top Bottom