Arkansas folks speak up.........

So does anybody have any hatching eggs My bator is fixing to be fired up now that we have completed our move and redone our electrical (I am not going to lie lol I fired my mini bator up and had first batch of chicks hatch last week and have some due every week from now on but I want to fire up my big cabinet incubators looking for purebred eggs willing to pay or will give you back 50% of the hatch let me know if you are interested and what you have. Also looking for the following.

Gold Laced Orpington Rooster or hens
White Orpington Rooster or pullets
Coronation Sussex Rooster

Also looking for fencing will buy used if in reasonable condition.

Let me know what you have.

So does anybody have any hatching eggs My bator is fixing to be fired up now that we have completed our move and redone our electrical (I am not going to lie lol I fired my mini bator up and had first batch of chicks hatch last week and have some due every week from now on but I want to fire up my big cabinet incubators looking for purebred eggs willing to pay or will give you back 50% of the hatch let me know if you are interested and what you have. Also looking for the following.

Gold Laced Orpington Rooster or hens
White Orpington Rooster or pullets
Coronation Sussex Rooster

Also looking for fencing will buy used if in reasonable condition.

Let me know what you have.

Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for. What part of the state are you in?

How many folks are seeing white today?
wee.gif

It's been a bit strange. It's been snowing up here almost all day yet the ground is barely covered. The temperature has been around 20 to 22 all day too, too cold for a big snow.

How is it in the River Valley?

It depends on where you are. I was at work and it was really covering the ground and I drove the 20 miles home and it is barely covered even though it has been snowing all day. Sounds like what you are experiencing. We are about 26 degrees.

Not really much accumalation here but as it turns darker the roads are freezing from them bring driven on. Really slick roads. The wife is staying home tonight.

I live by Winslow and we have about an inch now. =( Me and my chickens are not liking this. ;)

Can't wait for those mild spring days. 

My 7 week olds had a chance today and ran out if their brooder room, not in the brooder just the room that its in, intk the snow. They didnt seem to mind it. Just looked at it for a few seconds then begab pecking at the ground.

Back
Top Bottom