Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm located south of Little rock 30 miles. Anyone have any laying hens for sale. I will have good size flock of Cream Legbars by next year (Lord Willing). Just trying to have enough eggs till then!!!!

I think draye is around your area. Welcome!

Located between Forrest City and West Memphis. Have mixed flocks,ducks,chickens. Covered up with fertile duck eggs. Have barred cochin and buff orphs on third day incubation. Anyone close? We are looking for turkey poults? I stumbled upon this site looking for advice about the LG incubator.Thought it was cool to see all ya'll Arkansas folks on here WOO PIG !!!!!!

Welcome!

Well we officially put 96 eggs in the incubator sunday. White silkie, salmon faverolle, cubalaya, barred Wyandotte, Sicilian buttercups, silver lakenvelder, silver spangled hamburg.
Woohoo. Can't wait to see what all happens. We didn't originally ask for all those but that's what u of a gave us.
Anyone else hatched any u of a eggs this year??????

I haven't this year but we are hopeing to get some for the 4h kids.

I have some older birds from we hatched from them.

Y'all, check out NMCpoultry.com I just discovered them. The farm is located in West Little Rock. I will be going to it next Saturday in search of a young hen to raise my day old chicks that will be arriving either Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom