Arkansas folks speak up.........

I can think of a better word than foolish. Poor babies.
Whatever your thoughts, you are 100% right. And to compound the stupidity, the replacement order had the same fate. I have learned a very hard lesson. My money now refunded, I will make the drive to Missouri to buy them direct at the hatchery.
When I lived in Iowa, I ordered birds from Hoover's any time of year with never a problem. why I thought it would be the same here, I do not know.

finally got chicks, IMGA0686.jpg and the hardware cloth i ordered from amazon came today too! happy me!

Hoping to give away the packing peanuts that came in my hatchery order. Advertised them on the Free Animals of Arkansas fb page. 10 cute little BR roos. note at the bottom, the intelligent response i got.

Screenshot_20190309-005111.png

Hello all,
We are a small farm that has chickens, ducks, rabbits, quail, goats, dogs, and grandkids running around. We have a wide range of chickens, silver and golden laced wyndottes, easter eggers, marans, polish, barred rocks, comets, rr, etc. Looking at getting silkies, frizzles, and turkens soon.
Ducks that we have are rouen, blue swedish, and khaki campbells.

We are hosting a farm animal swap meet in Harrison, AR. Homesteaders Swap Meet- you can find us on facebook.

Back
Top Bottom