Arkansas folks speak up.........

OMG! I've fallen in with a criminal crowd!
yesss.gif
All I can say is that those responses sure beats my, "New chickens? What new chickens?" defense(less).

Dang, you guys have me laughin so hard!
gig.gif

I'd just use the excuse ... "But honey, you SAID you wanted "Red" Chickens! I just couldn't resist buying it for YOU!"
hugs.gif

Lady buys a new dress, goes home and places it in the rear of her closet. Two months later she wears the dress for the first time. Husband asks if tahts a new dress. Wife responds: No. Its been in my closet for months.

If you take the hatching eggs to a friends, then place the chicks in a brooder, she will never know they are new!

Unless that friend is friends on Facebook with her!

(And no comments are needed from Juliechick or Jenscott!)

or you can hope for a totally clueless husband. Mine still hasn't been out to the pens to discover that I brought home a trio of peacocks late last year, I think from the Shawnee show. Won't be long now, though, I think I heard the cock trying out his voice the other day. First time DH hears that "e-eyow"

or you can hope for a totally clueless husband. Mine still hasn't been out to the pens to discover that I brought home a trio of peacocks late last year, I think from the Shawnee show. Won't be long now, though, I think I heard the cock trying out his voice the other day. First time DH hears that "e-eyow"

Thought you got those "green necked turkeys" at Crossroads?

O
Now thats one I got to try. Peacock screams! DW then goes "What in the world was that!" Since she just got our son a new puppy I will try this out. "Honey that is the single most obnoxious dog you have ever brought home!"

Back
Top Bottom