Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm here in Little Rock . Does anyone know of any hatcheries I can visit/get day old chicks from ? Not to picky on chicken type ,as long as they lay.
hatcheries will not allow visitors due to bio-security. Plus, Arkansas has no large hatcheries. We do have many small farms/hatcheries that advertise often on the Arkansas threads on BYC and on various Facebook groups.

I'm here in Little Rock . Does anyone know of any hatcheries I can visit/get day old chicks from ? Not to picky on chicken type ,as long as they lay.

I have some Easter Egger chicks for sale. When grown, they will lay green eggs. Local pickup or meet somewhere close to here. $3.00 each.
I also have other poultry for sale. click on my website below for pictures and more info.

I have some Easter Egger chicks for sale. When grown, they will lay green eggs. Local pickup or meet somewhere close to here. $3.00 each.
I also have other poultry for sale. click on my website below for pictures and more info.
The closest hatchery that you can go to and buy directly or order from is Cackle Hatchery at Lebanon, MO. http://www.cacklehatchery.com/ Make a good day trip or overnighter.

I would love it if they were all pullets, but that would be a miracle! I don't know how to attach pictures made with my cell phone (I don't have teenagers around anymore to show me things! Lol) and don't have a computer, so unless I learn how to use my phone, pictures will have to wait for now.

The coon is D-E-A-D-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss.gif

Caught it in a steel trap.

So had to go ahead and shoot it.

Had the coon chose the live trap down the fence, he would be alive. He chose the extra large steel trap. He was half way in the trap when it sprung. It would not have survived to be relocated. Was looking for a fox we seen last week.

Back
Top Bottom