Arkansas folks speak up.........

It is about an hour from Little Rock, if you can find Beebe then it is not very far from there. If you get to Beebe then follow the signs to Lonoke.
It is Kings Auctions call 501-676-6343 they can give you better directions than I can.

I know how to get there from my house, but not good at giving directions.

Bizzyme, I think we are very close to eachother! I also live in Dover
smile.png
I will have olive eggers, EEs, and maybe some splash cochins in the spring, among some other barnyard mixes.

Not planning on it, but if something is gonna be going on, let me know and I'll be there.
Right smack dab in the middle of it.
lau.gif

ok dumb question...what happens at an auction? does it cost to go? sorry never been to one before. i want some other hens for my daughter so it makes it less painful to get rid of some of her roos....

I will have some silkie babies in the spring and I live in Russellville; I have silkies and sizzles.
Oh that is what we want!!!!!!!!! Do you have any that are older than chicks? Will you be willing to sell some older ones? I don't want babies in the winter...they are for my daughter, I want to get her some more hens so she won't be totally devastated to give up some of her roos...........

ok dumb question...what happens at an auction? does it cost to go? sorry never been to one before. i want some other hens for my daughter so it makes it less painful to get rid of some of her roos....
Cost nothing to attend, only if you buy (lol).
If you are selling they hold out 20% of the sell price as commission.

Thanks for the Information I have been doing research I was looking to find people who have them and could give me information from personal experience with the breeds.

I've had Orpingtons and they are lovely, though I would watch where I purchased them because mine came from a slightly less than reputable breeder and they were flighty.  Never heard of a flighty Orpington before that.  They also waited til they were 8 months to lay so be prepared for a long wait :p

Thanks for the INFO I get all my Fowl from Cackel Hatchery been great so far.

I got some Buff Orps from Cackle a few years back. One of them laid at 18 weeks. The others weren't too far behind.

I also got some designer chicken eggs from a breeder and hatched them April 2 this year. The first one laid at 30 weeks and I'm still waiting on the other four to start. I don't call her disreputable though because she was breeding to the SOP, not for egg laying. When you deal with a breeder you need to know what they are breeding for. And I agree some are more reputable than others.

Back
Top Bottom