Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

I am looking for frizzles,Polish, or Polish Frizzles..any ideas? I live near Fayetteville and want to know about swaps close by.

As far as I know London would be the closest auction to you.

They have theirs on the first Saturday of the month.

Auction time today @ 12:00 noon. Taking a few Leghorn type hens. A few baby cocks.

Anyone else going to be at the Salune Vounty Fairgrounds for this auction?

I'll make it down one day. My son will be going to ASMSA in Hot Springs in the fall so that might give me an extra excuse to drive that far. Hope the sale goes well for you!.

Reminder - Auction first weekend at London starts at 10:00am.

Also the Chicken Mafia in Charleston are having their sale May 16th at the fair ground. Usually their sale starts at noon but all I have heard is the date right now.

Prices were down this month from last month. Still pretty good prices though.

Sold all the rest of my chicks that I had. Brought just a littke but more than what I was selling them for from the house, so that was good.

May the 9th there will be an auction at the Garland County Fairgrounds in Hot Springs.

If things go well this may turn out to be a regular thing.

Draye,

I had a thought. Since you were the thread starter for this, you could edit the first post and put in a list of regular locations that happen monthly/weekly and update that as things change. What do you think?

Draye,

I had a thought.  Since you were the thread starter for this, you could edit the first post and put in a list of regular locations that happen monthly/weekly and update that as things change.  What do you think? 

That is a good ideal. I sit down and see if I can figure out how to do that.

Just found posted on FB:

May 2nd at Salem Livestock Auction in Salem, Arkansas. Special poultry and small animal sale.

Looks like there will be sheep and goats also.

Back
Top Bottom