Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

It's not hard to find, but you can get confused. The address is 309 Mockingbird Lane. If you will go south on Hwy 79, you will see a sign to turn left for the Fairgrounds. That's the easiest way to get there. If you're coming in on 35, like I do, then you can get confused because there is another half of Mockingbird Lane off 35 that won't lead you to the fairgrounds. Do you have Google Maps? You can get a good look at it from the Satellite view. That helps a lot. 

Thans, I'll look it up.

Last edited:
Glad I found this thread. I had been off the forum for a while and was dissapointed to see they had shut down the old thread. I like to knowfolks locally to find out what is going on.

Sorry I didn't see your post. Did you make it to the show? I was clerking for the lady judging the juniors. 

Yes, I found it. It was really easy to find. I remember seeing you. You were also taking pictures. I had a great time, talking and visting with folks.

FREE POULTRY SEMINAR WITH DR. BRAMWELL FROM U. OF A. POULTRY SCIENCES!!!!!!

Dr. Bramwell is coming to the Ozark Extension Office, March 17th at 6:30pm. The seminar is primarily for beginners but all are welcome to attend and Dr. Bramwell will be available for questions of all kinds. He is an excellent resource so if anyone is available come on over!!!

If anyone needs more info. PM me.

FREE POULTRY SEMINAR WITH DR. BRAMWELL FROM U. OF A. POULTRY SCIENCES!!!!!!

Dr. Bramwell is coming to the Ozark Extension Office, March 17th at 6:30pm. The seminar is primarily for beginners but all are welcome to attend and Dr. Bramwell will be available for questions of all kinds. He is an excellent resource so if anyone is available come on over!!!

If anyone needs more info. PM me.

Do you have directions or an address? I would like to attend, but not familiar with the Ozark area.

Back
Top Bottom