Art-Tober 2023 Challenge!! (EVERY STYLE AND LEVEL OF ART WELCOME)

01. dream Bus.jpg

I have a memory, a dreamlike memory, of my father looming over me in the darkness with a cage in his hand, and a huge great horned owl inside. I do not remember what bird sparked my interest, probably all that were in his naturalist books and my bird book, but this is my first memory of a truly fascinating bird. He released in in our neighborhood. You see, it was trying to catch my grandpa’s chickens and he caught it somehow and Dad released it in our suburban neighborhood.
BC3F7696-83DA-49FC-83CB-8B33F4CDBDEE.jpeg

I have a memory, a dreamlike memory, of my father looming over me in the darkness with a cage in his hand, and a huge great horned owl inside. I do not remember what bird sparked my interest, probably all that were in his naturalist books and my bird book, but this is my first memory of a truly fascinating bird. He released in in our neighborhood. You see, it was trying to catch my grandpa’s chickens and he caught it somehow and Dad released it in our suburban neighborhood.View attachment 3650163
Woah, that's a very spooky little memory. Good drawing!

So accurate! 😂 Why did they want to push their opinions on us so bad? Oh look how sad the little kid looks :(
Every October ever I've been like, I should draw something. ANYTHING. And I never do lol. 2023 is my year, even if it's just scribbles!!
View attachment 3650046
I have the same issue with writing. Thanks for the push to try a little harder this year. ❤️
I love it! The challenge of inktober is truly keeping up. We're in this together!
Not the best
Tomorrow might be better
View attachment 3650054
You have a common dream with many on this site, my friend 🤣

Back
Top Bottom