Ask a chef

Pics
[COLOR=333333]Quote: Akrnaf2[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]How could you have know that? [/COLOR]
lol.png
[COLOR=333333] don't worry I am not offended so easy! [/COLOR]
lol.png
[COLOR=333333] We can eat this From Mammals Only ruminants, hoofed mammals like, beef, sheeps, goats, dears, gazelles And not any kind of mammals! And this only afther they gave been killed in the specific traditional way, we cant shoot them, (we actually can but we can't eat them afterwards! [/COLOR]
lol.png
[COLOR=333333]) and we should salt and wash them thoroughly to extract the blood, we can't eat the blood. Fish only thous that have scales and fins, so no catfish and eel for me Birds only specific ones, Chickens,turkey ducks, quail pigeon and that all, and only afterr killing it in a traditional way, and extract the blood No insects ( exept a very specific grasshopper ) and honey but not the bees! No reptails No amphibians And no see food wats so ever! And belive me I eat wonderfuly in this limits! [/COLOR]
lol.png
[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]Edited by Akrnaf2 - Today at 6:08 am Thank you for understanding you are most kind. :D I don't eat seafood or fish either. :lau
:thumbsup

This weekends chef choice.
Panseared duck breast.
Creamy parmesan polenta.
Grilled summer squash and asparagus
Blackberry/Port reduction and fresh black berries

Stonefruit and feta salad.
Peach plum and pluot
Red onions
Toasted almonds
Butter leaf lettuce
Tossed with a lemon mint vinagrette
Topped with crumbled feta and halved cherry tomatoes.

Components from both dishes from our local farmers market. two specifically from the farm i went and checked out with the kid, Called Raw Roots Farm. Ill be looking to their table throughout summer to piece together new chefs choices.

A.

This weekends chef choice.
Panseared duck breast.
Creamy parmesan polenta.
Grilled summer squash and asparagus
Blackberry/Port reduction and fresh black berries

Stonefruit and feta salad.
Peach plum and pluot
Red onions
Toasted almonds
Butter leaf lettuce
Tossed with a lemon mint vinagrette
Topped with crumbled feta and halved cherry tomatoes.

Components from both dishes from our local farmers market. two specifically from the farm i went and checked out with the kid, Called Raw Roots Farm. Ill be looking to their table throughout summer to piece together new chefs choices.

A.

:thumbsup

Happy birthday deb, know you mentioned it somewhere else. Feel like I'm always a day behind.
I Mentioned it on Birdmans Paradise list. I was wishing EamEam happy birthday

Happy birthday Deb!!!!!! Hope it's s great one!
Thank you all. It was the 9th.... I turned 61 I was kind of down in the mouth over yet again another birthday. till The owner of the coffee shop I frequent gave me a stupid little pin with flashing LED lites .... shaped like a birthday cake. From that point on my day was full of little surprises like that.

Probably one of the best birthdays ever...

OH and Moms always giving me something that she wants for my birthday.....
th.gif
but this time I headed her off and asked if she would re-gift me her panini press.... (something that I wanted but gave to her.... for her birthday... shes never used it
gig.gif
). She was more than happy to.

so... Now I have to get the manual online and I can make my Capresi Grilled cheese sandwiches .... among other things.

deb

deb

Happy birthday deb, know you mentioned it somewhere else. Feel like I'm always a day behind.

I Mentioned it on Birdmans Paradise list.  I was wishing EamEam happy birthday

Thank you all.  It was the 9th....  I turned 61  I was kind of down in the mouth over yet again another birthday.  till The owner of the coffee shop I frequent gave me a stupid little pin with flashing LED lites ....  shaped like a birthday cake.   From that point on my day was full of little surprises like that. 

OH and Moms always giving me something that she wants for my birthday.....  :th but this time I headed her off and asked if she would re-gift me her panini press....  (something that I wanted but gave to her.... for her birthday... shes never used it:gig ).    She was more than happy to.

so...  Now I have to get the manual online and I can make my Capresi Grilled cheese sandwiches ....  among other things.  

deb

deb

מזל טוב דבי
Congratulations Deb, long happy( and healthy !) years !

I Mentioned it on Birdmans Paradise list.  I was wishing EamEam happy birthday

Thank you all.  It was the 9th....  I turned 61  I was kind of down in the mouth over yet again another birthday.  till The owner of the coffee shop I frequent gave me a stupid little pin with flashing LED lites ....  shaped like a birthday cake.   From that point on my day was full of little surprises like that. 

OH and Moms always giving me something that she wants for my birthday.....  :th but this time I headed her off and asked if she would re-gift me her panini press....  (something that I wanted but gave to her.... for her birthday... shes never used it:gig ).    She was more than happy to.

so...  Now I have to get the manual online and I can make my Capresi Grilled cheese sandwiches ....  among other things.  

deb

deb

מזל טוב דבי

Congratulations Deb, long happy( and healthy !) years !

Oh my goodness thank you....  I had no idea my name Debbie translated as a name in Hebrew....  awesome.

Debbi is in Hebrew abbreviation of the name Deborah wich is is name of a known biblical female Profit. ( and it also a honey bee :D דבורה )

Back
Top Bottom