Assorted Bantam Chicks from Tractor Supply

MdChipmunk

Chirping
May 4, 2023
Frederick County Maryland
Hello y'all. I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing this right (sorry if I'm not). I purchased 2 assorted Bantam chicks from Tractor Supply 4 days ago (along with other chicks). I searched their website to see if they have a list of breeds that my two could be, but they don't have any such thing (that I could find). Was wondering if anyone else has purchased Assorted Bantam chicks from TS, and if so what breed they got. It's late right now, so in the morning if I remember I'll get pictures of the two adorable tiny babies and share them here (if I can figure out how to)? TIA to anyone who comments.

Hello y'all. I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing this right (sorry if I'm not). I purchased 2 assorted Bantam chicks from Tractor Supply 4 days ago (along with other chicks). I searched their website to see if they have a list of breeds that my two could be, but they don't have any such thing (that I could find). Was wondering if anyone else has purchased Assorted Bantam chicks from TS, and if so what breed they got. It's late right now, so in the morning if I remember I'll get pictures of the two adorable tiny babies and share them here (if I can figure out how to)? TIA to anyone who comments.
20230506_002232.jpg
20230506_002330.jpg
20230506_002445.jpg
20230506_002520.jpg
20230506_002538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom