Attention all TEXAS quail folks

Twoandhelp

Chirping
Apr 7, 2015
Fellow Texans!

I've gotten a lot of "progress" with figuring out how to sell quail eggs to restaurants or grocery stores. I'm also working on exemptions for small farms to sell the meat and sell the eggs.

If anyone would be interested in being able to sell the eggs or meat, or if anyone has any info about trying to go through different agencies, please let me know and it will help when I meet with our state rep later this week.

what I think is crazy is that the restaurants that serve quail eggs can order them from other states- just not texas. I have a lot of info if anyone is interested.

Fellow Texans!

I've gotten a lot of "progress" with figuring out how to sell quail eggs to restaurants or grocery stores. I'm also working on exemptions for small farms to sell the meat and sell the eggs.

If anyone would be interested in being able to sell the eggs or meat, or if anyone has any info about trying to go through different agencies, please let me know and it will help when I meet with our state rep later this week.

what I think is crazy is that the restaurants that serve quail eggs can order them from other states- just not texas. I have a lot of info if anyone is interested.

I would be interested in any info you have. I have a restaurant that wants 400 eggs a week but I don't want to get in trouble over it. I've heard you can sell to the public but not to someone that's going to resell them, not sure if this is true or not. Any way id like to read anything you have. Thanks

I would be interested in any info you have. I have a restaurant that wants 400 eggs a week but I don't want to get in trouble over it. I've heard you can sell to the public but not to someone that's going to resell them, not sure if this is true or not. Any way id like to read anything you have. Thanks

I will dm you our process up too now. Let me around about where you're at in Texas too

I live in Wisconsin but this a very interesting topic. Selling 400 eggs a weeks would be great little cottage industry.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom