ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

Well, I have a name for the yokie boy now... Red Devil. No, he's not a devil at all, but two of the pics sure make him look it. LOL

nice pullet that male has more red in the breast then most of the red shoulders here in the us but not nearly as much as the ones in europe where do did you get them

nice pullet that male has more red in the breast then most of the red shoulders here in the us but not nearly as much as the ones in europe where do did you get them
I have a young cockerel from the Germans That Sarge got from me.. He has more red in the breast too.. I will see if I can get a pic this weekend..

I got Red Devil from eggs that I got from Decoyman over in VA. He is the only one out of 5 RSY, and she the only white out of 5 too that hatched... The others were fertile, but quite shortly in, or quit close to lockdown, and even had some pip, zip, and die... So difficult. I hope that next year, I get a broody to hatch them out.

It took me almost 2 years to find that out!.... lol the first pair o had was an Ideal pair.so much easier than the real thing! But the real thing looks so much better!

It took me almost 2 years to find that out!.... lol the first pair o had was an Ideal pair.so much easier than the real thing! But the real thing looks so much better!

I had pretty good luck hatching them, try increasing the humidity when they are hatching, that will prevent piping and dying.. =)

Back
Top Bottom