ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

ohhhh my bad .... sorry, I was looking at one of the older posts that had Yokohama eggs on auction.

This goes to reiterate that we should not read BackYard, do e-bay, surf CraigsList and watch the
evening news all at the same time !!
LOL>. Well, I can't say I haven't done it.. Not watch the news, but I frequently do the other three together.. :)

John-1948 I like your profile pic
lol.png

Last edited:
Trying to get nice pictures of these two movers is worse than trying to get an 8 yr old to wash his face... Actually, it might be easier if I think about it over much...
Red Devil and my white pullet. I still need a name for her, but nothing has just.. popped out at me.

Sorry, I for being in a random order, but my browser isn't compatible with the rich text editor...

There is nothing wrong with the pullet... she's just trying not to freeze her butt off in the wind. We had windchills in the 20's when I took this pic. Needless to say, after eating their oatmeal, rice and blueberries, she was back in the coop next to the window soaking up the sun on the roost. LOL

Come on guys, where's the interst, the passion, this thread is dying

Lol the thread has been on and off for a hot minute! I am busy with school so that's why I haven't been on in a while... We'll that and admin has banned me from one of the threads with no explanation!
But I do have 8 eggs in the nestbox!!!! I hope to have a winter clutch! Gotta get my bathtub ready for babies!

Back
Top Bottom