Auction 12++ Bantam welsummers

Ok I went to gamebirdsonly photobucket album, and I hope I don't get shot for this, but I THINK this is the photo of Bantam Welsummer eggs and Bantam Marans....

The eggs to the right look like the ones I already have in my incubator. :) >>>>>> vvvvvvv

I want to stress that this photo is not mine! It belongs to gamebirdsonly and I am only trying to help. I hope you don't mind, gamebirdsonly!

I will take pics of the ones in my 'bator. I would say a medium brown with some darker speckling, a lot like I used to see with my LF Wellies. I wouldn't be surprised if the eggs get darker based on were they are in the current cycle.

I'll also say I don't mind at ALL if you don't bid against me
wink.png
LOL

Thanks for your help, you have been very kind. I'll behave myself, because of your kindness, and not bid against you. Of course, I may be PM'ing you in six months to buy eggs....
big_smile.png

Ok I went to gamebirdsonly photobucket album, and I hope I don't get shot for this, but I THINK this is the photo of Bantam Welsummer eggs and Bantam Marans....

The eggs to the right look like the ones I already have in my incubator. :) >>>>>> vvvvvvv

I want to stress that this photo is not mine! It belongs to gamebirdsonly and I am only trying to help. I hope you don't mind, gamebirdsonly!

Thank you I don't mind
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom