AUCTION - 12 + Serama - Miniature Chickens Hatching Eggs - Frizzles - Silkied - Smooth

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Biding starts at $25.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking is $15.00.

Auction ends Sunday 7/15/2012 at 10pm EST.

12 + Serama eggs from our Serama pens. We have Frizzles, Silkied, Smooth and the
occasional Booted. Our Serama come in many colors, including chocolate and blue.
We will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
these tiny little eggs and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching most of these eggs for my own use ...
so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched many clutches already and the eggs are very fertile. I will include a
cool pack free if you like. It is supposed to be nice and cool all week here, so great for shipping.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected]
immediately after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Serama hatching eggs on Monday.
They will be double boxed and wrapped with great care.

Thanks so much for looking!
smile.png

Oh my goodness, and..there should be a cute caption on that third picture! The cute couple walking down the street together..what IS she saying to him? Save that pic. You will come up with something, even without a caption, would win something somewhere in a photo contest!
Or wait, maybe be she is thinking, of something about him..ahh haa. :)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, and..there should be a cute caption on that third picture! The cute couple walking down the street together..what IS she saying to him? Save that pic. You will come up with something, even without a caption, would win something somewhere in a photo contest!
Or wait, maybe be she is thinking, of something about him..ahh haa. :)

Awe, thanks so much. That would be Alberto and Millie. They throw the cutest little Blue chicks. They are never more than 2 feet apart, even when out free ranging on the front lawn. She adores him and he would fight to the death for her. They are so bonded. Alberto is one of my tamest roos too. He just loves being picked up and hugged on.

Back
Top Bottom