"auction" 24 LAVENDER ORPINGTON "PROJECT" EGGS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
celebrate.gif
I have up for your consideration 24 eggs from my Lavender Orpington " PROJECT" pen. I have a Beautiful Lavender Rooster ( 5th generation Hink JC ) with 4 Lavender hens and 4 Black split to Lavender hens from Hink JC. I have been hatching these eggs and getting 75% gorgeous Lavender chicks....and the little Black splits are gorgeous too!...little fluffy butts. Shipping is $17.00 I double box... and I don't ship to Hawaii. My shipping and Feedback speaks for itself...check it out.....Flocks are tested annually. TEXAS PULLORUM- TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO # 201204 1004 49 ...THANK YOU FOR LOOKING... PayPal is the way to pay: [email protected] MY WEBSITE SO YOU CAN SEE PICTURES....of most of the flocks http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ THESE BIRDS ARE STILL A PROJECT, THE BLACK ORPINGTON SPLITS ARE WHAT YOU NEED TO IMPROVE THE SIZE AND FEATHER QUALITY. So if you want this gorgeous breed here is your start to the improvement of them. BIDDING WILL BE IN $1.00 INCREMENTS... WILL SHIP SATURDAY PRIORITY WITH TRACKING AUCTION ENDS FRIDAY EVENING @ 7:00 PM CENTRAL TIME.

Picture of chicks that just hatched LAST WEEK...all LAVENDER, NO BLACK IN THIS HATCH THIS TIME....SECOND BATCH THAT JUST HATCHED TODAY...6/29/12....LITTLE BLACKS IN THIS HATCH....

ya.gif
24 eggs collected ...
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom