Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Good Morning from the US! Does anyone here raise Australorps? If so, do you have hatching eggs you would be willing to ship here? If blue is available I would prefer those, but I wouldn't mind having black as well.

Thank you

G'day!
big_smile.png
Sorry I don't have Australorps and I don't think we can ship form Aussie to the US. (legally or even beneficially).

Last edited:
Wow, this thread moves fast!! I broke my phone, so have no internet access at home. Poor me. :p

But Hi everyone! Just letting you all know that we are trying to hatch some chickens with a broody hen! Picked up 6 ameraucana and 6 frizzle eggs (I think new hampshire/australorp frizzle?). Mumma hen is happily sitting on them at the moment, so hopefully we will have some babies in 20 or so days! First time for us, so we are somewhat running around in the dark, learning as we go!

Wow, this thread moves fast!! I broke my phone, so have no internet access at home. Poor me. :p

But Hi everyone! Just letting you all know that we are trying to hatch some chickens with a broody hen! Picked up 6 ameraucana and 6 frizzle eggs (I think new hampshire/australorp frizzle?). Mumma hen is happily sitting on them at the moment, so hopefully we will have some babies in 20 or so days! First time for us, so we are somewhat running around in the dark, learning as we go!
It's good fun mothering isn't it. Seriously after your 1st hatch you learn so much especially not what to do. good luck with your mumma and eggs, I to am about to pick up 6 Minorca eggs for hatching.

Wow that's some rain!!

I'm so happy to see some here for a change, been so dry hubby's dams at work are all empty. We have only had 16mm since 9am so nothing like you guys. I can't even be mad its raining and I won't get my chook pen fence this weekend anymore. :)

Hope yours slows down a bit though!! There can be too much of a good thing!!

Oh and finally had a chook sitting on my new rustic roost :). The silkie, not the one I expected that's for sure, but she seems to like the little low perch I added for her :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom