Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Great to hear about the rain Satay- but i have seen photos from up that side of the Country and see some areas have had more than a fair share. Im currently recouperating from having my tonsils removed and although home- havent caught up with the news every day. but I was shocked to see the floods when down here we are dealing with so many fires.

The ground was damp here when I got up this morning- but it wasnt enough rain to get things turning green again.

Great to hear about the rain Satay- but i have seen photos from up that side of the Country and see some areas have had more than a fair share.   Im currently recouperating from having my tonsils removed and although home- havent caught up with the news every day.  but I was shocked to see the floods when down here we are dealing with so many fires. 

The ground was damp here when I got up this morning- but it wasnt enough rain to get things turning green again.   

yes it's still bucketing down. My inlaws in hervey bay have had nearly 500mm.

Yeah could say that :)
Have you got the current issue of Australasian poultry (think its still the current one its my daughter holding her silkie)? That's one of my photos on the cover.
Oh My God, is it really, wow that is so cool. I have every issue from last year and have just got another subscription for this year.
How do you get your pic on the front?

Wow you must be getting it satay, I'm so far south and have got heavy rain and a bit of wind getting up now.
I had to go out this morning as well for an hour drive to pick up my Minorca hatching eggs and my NEW French Wheaten Marans, so I don't mind the rain anymore now.

Oh My God, is it really, wow that is so cool. I have every issue from last year and have just got another subscription for this year.
How do you get your pic on the front?

I wrote an article and it was one of the photos I sent with it. They asked could they put it on the cover.

It is a small world isn't it :).

Oh and congrats on your new additions!! You decided to bite the bullet after all I see :)

Last edited:
I wrote an article and it was one of the photos I sent with it. They asked could they put it on the cover.

It is a small world isn't it :).

Oh and congrats on your new additions!! You decided to bite the bullet after all I see :)
Which magazine is your article in?
Yeah I decided to just go for it, it's kind of and Investment.lol. I'm thinking if you can sell 12 week old Marans for $50 each then I will breed the 2 I have and easily get my money back. I also wrote to the Marans Club of Australia and they said they know of pullets selling for $200
th.gif
, which is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom