Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Susan I'm so sorry to hear you lost the battle with Molly. I lost my Midnight during the night too. I tried everything but last night should wouldn't even take water from a dropper. She went fairly quickly from fine to wobbly overnight but still eating and drinking to that afternoon not wanting anything then this morning I went out and she'd gone some time last night. I'm getting some more eggs and 4 x 20wk old Sussex on the weekend. Then I'll be trying to hatch some Cayuga's.

K.Riggs I was very sad when I read your post. Those boys made me angry they don't care or think about the hurt they cause other people. Did anyone else see the car maybe you could find out who did it.

Fancy if you're getting enough eggs from your silkies would you consider sending some to Perth. Thanks

I get emails when someone posts things on this thread. My settings might be different. It didn't change when the site changed over. I hope everyone gets theres sorted and we can get back to normal. I hope the others who are missing find there way back soon.

Susan I'm so sorry to hear you lost the battle with Molly. I lost my Midnight during the night too. I tried everything but last night should wouldn't even take water from a dropper. She went fairly quickly from fine to wobbly overnight but still eating and drinking to that afternoon not wanting anything then this morning I went out and she'd gone some time last night. I'm getting some more eggs and 4 x 20wk old Sussex on the weekend. Then I'll be trying to hatch some Cayuga's.

K.Riggs I was very sad when I read your post. Those boys made me angry they don't care or think about the hurt they cause other people. Did anyone else see the car maybe you could find out who did it.

Fancy if you're getting enough eggs from your silkies would you consider sending some to Perth. Thanks
Be happy to. Pm me and I'll get your address etc. :)

Sorry to hear about your loss last night :(

I live on a pretty quiet dirt road. I was the only one around. I haven't seen the car before :(

So does that mean you might be getting Cayuga eggs soon?? That would cheer me up:love

K.Riggs I spoke to a lady today and she says I can have a dozen for $35.:wee I have never sent anything like that in the post so I will have to find out the best way to get them to you. I am happy to send them as soon as I get some. Its about an hour drive and I guess it would be best to send them the same day so you get them as fresh as possible.
If you want to pm me your address and Ill see what I can do. I am excited for them too.:love:wee

K.Riggs I spoke to a lady today and she says I can have a dozen for $35.:wee I have never sent anything like that in the post so I will have to find out the best way to get them to you. I am happy to send them as soon as I get some. Its about an hour drive and I guess it would be best to send them the same day so you get them as fresh as possible.
If you want to pm me your address and Ill see what I can do. I am excited for them too.:love:wee

I saw someone put the egg carton in a piece of pvc tube with cotton wool packed everywhere, just one idea.. I am very excited. :yaAny advice on hatching them as i have never tried would also be very appreciated. I am going to the supply store to get all the stuff i need as soon as you know you are getting close. I would be so happy even to get a pair:celebrateI will compensate you well for your trouble too :)

K.Riggs I have no idea how to hatch duck eggs other than it takes longer and you have to watch the humidity. But I will let you know as soon as I get a chance to go there. I was told $35 for eggs I will let you know how much it cost to send them to you.:)

K.Riggs I have no idea how to hatch duck eggs other than it takes longer and you have to watch the humidity. But I will let you know as soon as I get a chance to go there. I was told $35 for eggs I will let you know how much it cost to send them to you.:)

My local supply store is run by a poultry farm with a lot of knowledge so i'm sure they will help me out. Can't wait :woot

If you end up going there would you get me fertile eggs to sell and post to me pllleeaaseee :fl
Hi K.Riggs Icurbating duck eegs is the same as chicken but it takes 28 days as for humidity around 65 until last three days then. About 70 - 75 good luck with it all. Andypandy

Back
Top Bottom