Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hey everyone, hope everyone and their Chickies are doing well!
Wondering if anyone here knows what liquid mite/lice treatments we actually have available here. I'm really tired of doing the powder when I have so many chickens and wanting to know if there's like something I can dip them in. It's difficult to figure out because we have such a different variety of products than other countries.
I'll leave a chick photo while I'm here 😅
20240227_174906.jpg

Wondering if anyone here knows what liquid mite/lice treatments we actually have available here. I'm really tired of doing the powder when I have so many chickens and wanting to know if there's like something I can dip them in. It's difficult to figure out because we have such a different variety of products than other countries.
View attachment 3759547
I love that photo but I don't know anything about liquid lice and mites treatment.

Does anyone else's brain go "mice and lights"?? Or is it just me?

View attachment 3759547
We had lice on our chooks and the wife found out from somewhere that Pyrethrum spray works. Mixed 1ml per litre of the concentrate in a bucket of warm water. It will kill the adults but not the eggs so I think it's an ongoing battle.

Back
Top Bottom