Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

The duck I had was a Cayuga x Muscovy, so I'll ask my friend who gave me mine, there has to be a local breeder :) Or he might know of one, I'd like to breed them too. Miss T had a unique personality, don't know if it is the breed or just her :)

Oh i would be sooooo happy if you found someone, i'm alittle obsessed with them :celebrate

K Riggs
I looked up Cayuga ducks to see what you were looking at. WOW they are beautiful and from what I can see they are a quiet duck. I don't know were you live, but in Perth there are a few people who are selling eggs. You've got me interested now I am going to try and hatch some and see how I go. I've read they are a quiet duck and they make a good family pet. There is a lady in the same suburb who has some for sale with angel wing and I've read you can fix it but I'm not sure if I want that job too. Has any one had any experience with angel wing.
I hope everyone is doing well and the weather is being kinder to everyone. Its been beautiful here.

LuckysMum yes they are stunning birds aren't they. They are pretty much what I have my heart set on now. If you find someone selling fertile eggs can youn please let me know so i can try to get them to post me some :)

They are a very placid breed that lay Blue eegs .i had some in the seventys .check the Andy vardy notice board .there is sometimes Cayuga eegs for sale on there. Andypandy from upwey vic.

Back
Top Bottom