Australorp Hatching eggs Splash and Blue

HOW WONDERFUL IS YOUR AUSSIE ROO ,HE IS FANTASTIC AND HES A SPLASH AUSTRALORP ROO DOUBLE FANTASTIC, once i had one like him a beautiful bird with a great temperament , HE DIED SUDDENLY i still miss him all these many years later , his name was big bird im looking for another big bird , an Aussie splash roo ,so i wanted to touch base with you , some day i will be ordering EGGS from you ,since i saw all i needed to see your roo is almost perfect...!!! you should show him, wishing you all the best stay safe,well & happy , take care Dianna Starr im in Bisbee Az ,

Last edited:
most wonderful , but i have had a set back , since i dislocated both me knees & a back injory in a bad fall, so until i am better looks like this year is out for me , but im looking forward to next spring stay well and happy , im sending all my best wishes for your continued prosperity & abundance, a pic of my BIG BIRD , THANKS kind regards Dianna

Attachments

• our splash roo ghost  big bird.jpg
    our splash roo ghost big bird.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 12
Posting to show some of the chicks I hatched from @MARANMAN2011 15bbq.jpg
The first one to pop out, trying to take a nap on another egg that was trying to hatch.

17bbq.jpg
Out of five that hatched (so far, another one is still working at it), three are blue and two splash. This blue one has a very dark face that's quite stunning in person and very distinct from the other two blues.

19general_nugget_bbq.jpg

A photo of them outside with some other chicks I have. The four hiding in the box are all Australorps. They are much more amenable to being handled than the other chicks.

20general_nugget_bbq.jpg
Another quick photo, with the lightest of the blue chicks in view.

Really excited to see how the one with the dark face looks when it starts feathering out. And the splashes too, always fun to see how those turn out!

Back
Top Bottom