AYAM CEMANI - Pure Black chicken, inside and out!

I can't seem to be able to post in the for sale section? I have a haffie (ac x mottled orpington) roo that I need to rehome or he becomes a capon tomorrow, and I have 2 ac roos with the crow reduction surgery done that I'm looking to sell 1 of them, possibly both as I have a "better" ac roo I'm going to decrow.

My ac are from mike bean's non Smithsonian line, byc member dretd did the decrowing surgery

They are far from perfect, but are very sweet tempered, and are handled daily. They love cuddles. The vet said their hearts were black/mullberry, the trachea charcoal.

They have all displayed great protective tendencies for their ladies, they were hatched mid August. They have always had 23% protein chick starter soy free, organic non gmo that I ferment.

I don’t need so many roosters (I have 5 more ac roos), and the 2 boys did get the crow reduction surgery before they started crowing, which is not a common procedure. They are healed up now and their feathers are growing back from being plucked for the crow reduction surgery.

I'm resurrecting this because I'm getting one!!! She's not show quality but she's beautiful and pure. She popped up on my local poultry swap page and the lady can't keep her because she is bullying all of her other hens and she has no rooster to keep her in line! I'm so excited!

I bought some Ayam Cemani eggs and so far one chick has silver down but they both do not have black skin was I lied too and ripped off or dose it turn black like the Lipizzaner horse later

I have not been able to find very much on them as chicks. I told the seller I was reversing the credit card charges for the eggs and reporting them for fraud

Back
Top Bottom