AYAM CEMANI - Pure Black chicken, inside and out!

LacyMorgan

Thank you for that info. I will be sure to stay away from ebay unless someone lists a good seller or PM me with it. I guess Greenfire it is.... Need to wait longer to save up for that though. Thank you

LacyMorgan

Thank you for that info. I will be sure to stay away from ebay unless someone lists a good seller or PM me with it. I guess Greenfire it is.... Need to wait longer to save up for that though. Thank you
I would stay away from ebay unless you can get a recommendation from someone on here or someone you trust for sure. I will not buy there again.

Their price is listed at the bottom of the posting, just below the video... at 4999.00 a pair..  A little to expensive for my taste!

But keep us posted if you buy one!
I sell them find me on Facebook Tammy Bartlett Pittman in vilonia Arkansas

I sent you a friend request from LM Boelz Lacy Morgan is monks cloth pattern designer name

BTW hi everyone my real name is Lin I use Lacy Morgan for pattens and LM Boelz for my horror suspense novels

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you a friend request from LM Boelz Lacy Morgan is monks cloth pattern designer name

BTW hi everyone my real name is Lin I use Lacy Morgan for pattens and LM Boelz for my horror suspense novels
Are you the one with your photo being two big pretty eyes look like from a child?

I'm actually going to get some from Tammy Bartlett Pittman (lives in vilonia Arkansas) as soon as I know for sure the place I'm moving to allows chickens!

Back
Top Bottom