Baby Butter

Please stop this, guys. I like this thread and I'm enjoying Butter's adventures, so let's not get it locked, hey?

ok i have to ask so if butter turns out to be a boy will he end up on the dinner table? It is so cool that you are working so hard to give her a good chance at life with the foot and good idea with teh legos maybe you can market the chick wheelchair
celebrate.gif

oh i was going to say where you carry your chick my little bit spent many hours the first few days I got her there to keep her nice and warm adn close to me and my pet rat deglo ed her tail a few weeks ago and almost bleed to death she too spent a few hours in braw to keep warm many uses for that area of female body I also use it as a wallet when i dont want to carry a purse
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Yep the good ol booby bank. I keep tissues there as well and my phone when I dont have my hands free or pockets. If she is a boy I can only keep her if she dosnt crow. Hopefully she wont beinclined to crow if she cant stand at attention. I will keep her unless I have to give her up or face charges becuase of crowing in city limits and they would take her then and kill her probly.

All I can say is YUCK to the chick in the bra thing and to taking it in the store and because I will get a rude....get the heck of my thread I will leave it be. YUCK.

We apear to have cuaght a case of thread trolls I will do my best to not feed them and ask anyone intersted in butter to do the same.
I have new butter pictures
smile.png

She was taking so long to pick at her food it was starting to dry out so I had to go make fresh . She seems to not be as hungry today I hope its a nomal thing and that she is still ok.
I think perhaps butter was a snail or turtle in a past life
wink.png

The freashly washed baby butter as she was getting rather custy on ether end , thats a bit of food at the end of her beak though.

I love your little Baby Butter! Where did you get her? And what breed is she? And you are so kind hearted to care for a handicapped chick like you are. All of those people with problems about her taking Butter to the store in her bra, come on! She was trying to stay with her! I would take one of my chicks to SCHOOL if I had too! I love hearing about baby Butter's adventures in a life like she is living, keep up the good work!

-Ellochicken
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom