Baby Butter

Me to , now she just needs to grow , It dosnt seem like she has grown much if at all since she hatched and she will be two weeks old on friday. Do all silkies grow this slowly?

Everyone cross there fingers , send good vibes , pray .. whatever works for you Im leaveing in an hour and wont be back till aobut 6-7 tammrow night so my mom has the baby. My mom is disabled and not all there and usually pretty out of it but the person that said she would watch him wont answer her door so I had to go to the mommy fall back plan. My moms a love and she would not hurt her on pourpos or anything but she forgets what day it is or sometimes calls and thinks its 10 am but its 10 pm you know that kind of thing on bad days . so we need a good day people , if I thought i could get away with sneaking her on the bus with me Id be tempted ( yup Id be tempted to break a rule to save a life so shocking) but I dont figure a woman with a madly peeping chest woudnt be able to sneak much on a 2 hour bus trip.

Hoping yesterday/today went well! I have Silkies that are three weeks old today and are just a tiny bit bigger than when they hatched. They take FOREVER to get bigger but once they hit a growth spurt... better have a lot of Legos
big_smile.png

She is good , my mom and her did well together and my bf likes her and thinks she is cute but to loud lol , I will post new pictuers soon, IM so tired lol Im more tired from going and picking up him up at the airport and rideing the greyhound and all that then he is from flying 5 hours acrosss country against time zones from another country lol.

Butter is so cute! I hope that Butter is doing well now, Are there any other chicks that she can be with? or do you just have her?

-Ellochicken
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom