Baby Butter

I want a Butter too! She's adorable
love.gif
And she's growing up so quick!

Butter and her Fro
Butter is a hard subject to capture on camra she is to curious to sit still when you point something at her lol
I dont know if she is actually a girl or not though no crowing yet and no comb but she is still young

She's adorable! I can't tell with Silkies if they're boys or girls, but fingers crossed Butter's a girl! She's growing up so quick now.

Wow! Butter looks great! has she started walking yet? Or is she still having trouble with that?
Thanks!

-Ellochicken
yippiechickie.gif

She/He hatched middle of agust I think I lost track of weeks >.> <.< .. I cant tell yet if its a boy or girl Im really hopeing for a girl though I have these guys in my aprtment and found a home for my second rooster so I will only have the one little serama rooster left and thats enough crowing for inside butter is as big or almost bigger now then the serama are at 4 months so I take it she/he will be big enough to make a much louder crow, but I dont know if I would be able to find a home for butter if he/she is male becuase of the leg problem. And Im in love anyways
love.gif

According to the first page of posts, Butter was born August 10. Which would make him/her about 15 weeks old right now.

Thanks everyone . Yes butter walks but she limps . I cant beleave she is almost 4 months old where did the time go. She is my lap buddy , I try to get the other chickens to like her so she can go with them but they always pick on her even though she is now about twice there size lol.

Back
Top Bottom