Baby Chick Pictures Contest - Share!

Quote:
Ahhhhhhh
hugs.gif
sorry you are sick.

yuckyuck.gif

Did I miss something.
idunno.gif

Ok, I am late by a day- I recently joined and just figured out how to attatch pics....I may not be able to win, but here is my grand finale pics...LOL

Baby Peep on Jadamarie:

27552_baby_peep_and_jadamarie.jpg

Baby Peep with Owen the kitten:

27552_baby_peep_and_owen.jpg

Baby Peep with Ishka: (the kittens REALLY liked Peep's heat lamp- they kept wanting to crawl in and sleep with her!)

27552_picture_1272.jpg

Last edited:
Those are wonderful! What great shots! Hooray for you!

I don't know what the weather's doing in the part of the country where Gate's lives, but I'm wondering if they may be having storms w/power failures. That or maybe his computer's had a nervous breakdown. Be patient, I'm sure he'll be along as soon as he can.

Last edited:
LOL No the weather was fine here but where I live internet service is equal to two tin cans and string. My connection rate on a good day hovers around 9600 kbs
sad.png

First let me thank all those who contributed and those that helped judged the photos. I feel the response was terrific and the pictures wonderful.

I cant remember a tougher decision then deciding these winners:

Remember the JUDGES' DECISION ARE FINAL!

1st Place - Hyzenthley's Easter Egger/S Faverolle (Actually tied)

(Was suppose to be a Chicken Kitchen Clock but its back ordered so I found a suitable gift - a pricey apron for the kitchen or BBQing. Yes it has a chicken on it
smile.png
)

2nd Place Horsefeathers - Easter Egger (1 dozen fertile eggs)

3rd Place - Quail Antwerp - Mille Fleurs (1/2 dozen eggs)

Honorable Mention - Graceful Bantam - GLW (Chicken Surprise)

Honorable Mention - Greenfamilyfarm - Naked necks (Chicken Surprise)

Honorable Mention - TFPETS - Silkie - (Chicken Surprise)

Ill post pictures of the apron as soon as it arrives. Winners please be sure to send me a mailing addy. All prizes will be shipped free of charge.

Thanks again
Gate

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom