Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

OK I have to unsubscribe to this post for a while or I will be ordering more babies...

Well.....maybe just a few.

NO. Not right now. *slaps hand*
wink.png

Hi poultry queen ,
That would be great! what a great gift you have.. You must have "seen" a lot of chicks!
how soon would you like to see the tails? when they 1st start to peek out of the fluff ? Or when they are a tad bigger?
As for head full front facing?
Is there a best age to tell the sex this early? As they are 3ish days old.. 2 hatched late Monday and 2 hatched Tuesday
Michelle

For the one with the baby polish... looks like three girls and a boy? Questioning because the liittle one doesnt have a big topknot.

for mmclaughlin, id like to see their tails as soon as they all grow one. For the combs, a good straight headshot is best, but its so hard to get those xD. Do you know what you have breed wise?

Coon got our only silkie chick (my profile picture) and the local feed store was getting just ONE more shipment of chicks and they happened to be silkies. So we headed over there and just as we pulled up we saw the magical chick box!

We got first pick and picked four buffs and one white. These guys/gals are all under three days because they still have their egg tooth :)

Coon got our only silkie chick (my profile picture) and the local feed store was getting just ONE more shipment of chicks and they happened to be silkies. So we headed over there and just as we pulled up we saw the magical chick box! We got first pick and picked four buffs and one white. These guys/gals are all under three days because they still have their egg tooth :)
so sorry about you silkie. Cute little one's. Wish you the best with the new one's

Back
Top Bottom