Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Orpingtons and light Sussex :jumpy :jumpy

Well i lost my little black bantam showgirl to what appears to be a trampling yesterday so i went to replace her with a brahma and when i showed up at the breeders house he just happened to have a whole box full of birds the same age as mine and also just happened to have two little black showgirls so i grabbed one new black showgirl which i don't believe is a bantam size like the previous and i also grabbed a little barnyard mix that appears to be a lavender of some sort. So now the count is 3 turkens with one suspected roo, 3 barnyard mixes, 1 bantam showgirl, 1 standard showgirl, 1 sizzle that is a suspected roo and 1 salmon faverolle.

Sorry about your little one!!!
hugs.gif

This may have been asked before but I didn't want to wade through 532 pages of posts. At what age are baby chicks no longer considered babies? Just wondering how long I can post pics of my chicks in here. They are 3 weeks now so figure I might have another week or two before they may not be considered babies anymore.

This is baby girl checking on her chicks. As much crap as my wife is giving me for this venture this face makes it worth it.

Last edited:
This may have been asked before but I didn't want to wade through 532 pages of posts. At what age are baby chicks no longer considered babies? Just wondering how long I can post pics of my chicks in here. They are 3 weeks now so figure I might have another week or two before they may not be considered babies anymore.

Around 12 weeks or so they are fully feathered and start sounding like a real chicken!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, my girls are only a month old and I am already wishing I had a rooster so we could have more babies in the spring. I think I better start right now building a bigger coop, why fight it, right?

Back
Top Bottom