Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

The 6 new babies. 3 are from my feed store and are 3 weeks old and 3 from my pet chicken and are 1 week old. If you have any ideas on what breeds my older ones are do drop me a line!

Originally I thought my yellow chick might be a Delaware but I am not so sure now. The legs are darker and there is a hint of fawn or buff feathers on the wings. Any thoughts??

Our first 12 chicks, just got them this morning from a local feed store that I order them from.
We have 2 "Easter Eggers", 2 buff orpingtons, 2 black sex links, 2 black australorpes, 2 barred rocks, and I believe the last 2 are White Leghorns. I use to be a lurker/dreamer on this site, but now I can finally post something about MY chickens. My kids are beyond excited about this little babies, they already have names picked out even though a few of them you can't really tell apart.

Our girls are a bit over two weeks now... Black Star & Pearl White Leghorns. We bought 30 and keeping 12...others being sold to friends when we can take them away from the heat. Have them in two cages now. Sure are growing fast. Those leghorns will be really big. Think I will need to increase our coop and run larger than I first thought. Not sure what breed the tan/brown with the black stripe in the bottom picture is...it was a free female that was sent with the others. Anyone know what she is? They are all supposed to be females....I hope.

Back
Top Bottom