Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

This was my first time incubating! I started out with 14 eggs, and ended up with 11 healthy eggs by hatch day. 8 hatched between 11/21-11/23, and there are 3 more left in the incubator.

Awwwwwww, baby Silkies!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Hatchery was short by about 100 chicks, so they won't have mine until next week (shipping Wednesday).

Nothing they could do about it, but I'm a bit sad. I wanted my babies, but this gives me a little more time to get the brooder set up (I'm procrastinating because I have to rearrange the entire living room, including the parrot cage and budgie cage).

Pics will come on Thursday or Friday! Until then, I'll just have to look at everyone else's babies.

7 week old orpingtons first day in run.had to coax them out door and put them back in at dark. 3 never attempted to come out into their new world! Lol

Okay so I have just candles the Orpington eggs and I noticed at the pointy end there is a large black spot is this the yolk sacks or is there something wrong the chicks in them they are moving and there is clear vienage please help

I wish I knew. I bought them from our local feed store and all she said was mixed batch. I'm not too worried about breeds, I just want them to lay eggs when they get older.

I wish I knew. I bought them from our local feed store and all she said was mixed batch. I'm not too worried about breeds, I just want them to lay eggs when they get older. 

Where I live my feed stores always have 90% pullets in their batches. But that's how they order it. Not sure if it's the same where your from

Back
Top Bottom