Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Looks like a fuzzy, sleepy, cute little chick
1f60a.png

You can post in 'what breed/gender is this' on BYC.

I am still leaning towards Barred Rock. Her little first flight feathers are black (same as a Barred Rocks), my Black Australorp's first feathers are white.... and then her legs are the dark/grey/black color like a Barred Rock. BA's legs are yellow (at least mine is).

I am still leaning towards Barred Rock.  Her little first flight feathers are black (same as a Barred Rocks), my Black Australorp's first feathers are white.... and then her legs are the dark/grey/black color like a Barred Rock.  BA's legs are yellow (at least mine is).

X2, Barred Rocks have yellow legs, looks like an Australorpe chick.

Wondering if it may be a blue andalusian....

I don't think so. I just got some blues this week and they look a lot different. It looks like it is going to be a black bird when it feathers out. Of all the breeds I have, it most resembles my black sex-links...but I got mine when they were a week or two old so am not sure enough to call it.

I found them lagging behind their mamas and flock mates. The white on was actually on its back struggling to get up. My thoughts are that it may have been trampled. In any cast it is doing find but the dark one who I call Minky is back with me. It is just not doing well so I will have to keep it close.

Back
Top Bottom