Baby Chicks are Not Toys!!!

If there is a specific person this is about, then that is understandable, but without context, it's a weird thread. Never seen someone online or in person treat chickens like a toy.
I am guessing this is a rant in relation to something else? Or just a rant in general?
C) you must've experienced or witnessed something horrible, in which case I would hope you reported it to the correct people and not just a rant on here, this is a place where folks gather to share information, photos, ideas, and help one another.
I wish the poster would explain to us the need to rant because we are all here to help
Yes, I believe this thread is somehow? about a new member needing help with an incubator that the OP does not like... Janoel-130140

Not sure I understand the need for this thread without any context .... but I must say some people think animals and people and rocks :) should all be treated the same .

We need to be able to differentiate between human and animals, or we’re all in trouble,
I wish the poster would explain to us the need to rant because we are all here to help
I've got some bad news; humans are animals:)

ufortunately , some of families get their childrens colorful baby chicks.they are most cockerels , hey soon die because of chemistry problem or sickness of colors or playing or cold with water and .... oh ! thats horrible!
i cant undrestand how some people do that!
Iran! Really? Please post some pictures of any local breeds.:)

Iran! Really? Please post some pictures of any local breeds.:)
Actually , they are not special breeds.they are just colored with food coloring .
They are rooster chickens .they color it and sell it but dont kill them:)
These are photoes:

283893_0_default_1920x1080.jpg

toptoop.ir عکس جوجه رنگی خوشگل.jpg
toptoop.ir عکس جوجه رنگی قرمز.jpg

Actually , they are not special breeds.they are just colored with food coloring .
These are photoes:

These are photoes:

What do they use to colour the chicks and what is the purpose?
Is this a festival of some kind?

Totally agree with the OP, they are not toys, and should be treated with respect, as they are living animals. Teach you kids how to carry/pick them up properly, and not man handle them, or chase them around the yard. So sad to see mommies gushing about how their kids love their chicks and chickens with picture of them squishing them and carrying them improperly. Rant over..... :frow:frow:frow

Back
Top Bottom