Bad Person and Posts Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a "mind wash" or maybe just some time away.
hide.gif

Thanks everyone... I'm just glad I was at my computer (well, I always am... I think my children know the back of my head better than the front
wink.png
). It was actually really frustrating because I was in the process of downloading about 30 simultaneous podcasts to listen to on my trip to AZ tomorrow and my computer was SOOOO slow while I was trying to delete everything and ban the user and block the IP address.

Please know that I've been doing this stuff a VERY long time and one thing I've learned... there's never a way to 100% guarantee a block of stuff like this. Heck, even the big companies with billions of $$$ get hacked and/or have people slip in that cause trouble. All said and done, I'm pretty impressed that we've not really had this kind of problem before... which is REALLY rare for a forum of our size.

Thanks again everyone for understanding and for your help!

Thank you !!
I feel being part of this BYC group is like being with friends, and freinds don't put up with that TRASH.

thanks Rob, for acting so quickly and getting rid of that stuff!!!!! You hav eno idea how much I appreciate you guys, especially after ThAT!. I need to go scrub my brain now.....

I think we ALL should pat eachother/ourselves on the back for our team effort in this . We all acted fast and pounced on this psycho's pictures real quick, and made alot of ruckus . Yeah BYC TEAM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom