baking bread

Quote:
Awesome! I'm ready to make a new batch and I will try part whole wheat flour and let you know how that turns out. I can't wait to make them with backyard fresh eggs!!

I made these muffins a few days ago and they were an instant hit. I made them with whole wheat floor because that it all I usually use in everything. They were not heavy at all.

Quote:
I don't like bread baked in the bread maker, but I often use the dough function alone to get my dough ready for both breads and cinnamon rolls. Then all I have to do is put it in the pans, wait for it to rise again, and bake. Turns out much better!

Quote:
Did you freeze the dough, or the muffins after you cooked them?

Nevermind! Should've read ahead!
smile.png

Last edited:
Hey all Thanks for all the great recipes (sure wish there was a button on the bottom of each post for printing would make things easier) Anyway just wanted to add for those who like fry bread. You can also fry your fry bread without a hole in the middle and then you can use it for indian tocos. Just use the bread for the toco shell and build it anyway ya like it. It is wonderful and they sell like hotcakes LOL.

Back
Top Bottom